Tagged “Scott Pruitt”
- Scott Pruitt's Lasting Legacy — Political Editors, July 6, 2018
- Ethanol Boondoggle Causing Headaches for Pruitt — Political Editors, June 23, 2018
- How the Obama EPA Fudged Regulatory Evaluation — Jordan Candler, June 7, 2018
- EPA's Emissions Rules Rollback Taken to Court — Jordan Candler, May 2, 2018
- American Ingenuity Defies Carbon Emissions Orthodoxy — Jordan Candler, April 24, 2018
- Reining in the Unaccountable 'Deep State' — Michael Swartz, April 13, 2018
- Leftist Knives Are Out for Scott Pruitt — Nate Jackson, April 4, 2018
- Pruitt Rolls Back Obama-Era EPA Emissions Rules — Thomas Gallatin, April 3, 2018
- Pruitt's $1 Billion Rollback at the EPA — Business Review Board, March 7, 2018
- Washington Post Pollutes Scott Pruitt's EPA — Jordan Candler, January 3, 2018
- Pruitt Puts an End to EPA Adviser Conflicts of Interest — Jordan Candler, November 1, 2017
- Death Threats Prompt Heavier Security for EPA's Pruitt — Jordan Candler, October 24, 2017
- The Power of King Corn — Political Editors, October 19, 2017
- Pruitt Holds the Line Against the Left at the EPA — Jordan Candler, October 17, 2017
- Obama's (Un)Clean Power Plan Up in Smoke — Paul Albaugh, October 10, 2017
- Pruitt Is Cleaning Up the EPA — Political Editors, July 18, 2017
- More Judicial Overreach Stymies Trump's Deregulation Agenda — Political Editors, July 17, 2017
- EPA Rolling Back Obama's 'Clean Water Act' — Political Editors, June 29, 2017
- EPA Engaged in Image Control After Toxic Spill — Thomas Gallatin, June 15, 2017
- Pruitt Refocuses the EPA on Environmental Cleanup — Political Editors, June 13, 2017
- EPA: Goodbye Captain Planet and Hello Real Leadership — Caroline C. Lewis, June 8, 2017
- Trump's Budget Would Slash EPA Funding — Political Editors, May 24, 2017
- The Trump Administration's Conflicting Climate Signals — Jordan Candler, May 9, 2017
- New Climate Study Vindicates EPA's Pruitt — Jordan Candler, March 15, 2017
- Pruitt's Right: The Science Isn't Settled — Jordan Candler, March 10, 2017
- Pruitt's EPA Will Be Better for Property Rights, States — Louis DeBroux, February 22, 2017
- GOP to Dems: Enough Obstruction — Jordan Candler, February 1, 2017
- EPA Nominee Pruitt: Climate Change Is No Hoax, But... — Political Editors, January 20, 2017
- Thursday Top Headlines — Publius, January 19, 2017
- Incoming EPA Chief Gains Ammo Against CO2 Regs — Jordan Candler, January 16, 2017
- Scott Pruitt to Inherit EPA Emissions Mess — Jordan Candler, January 12, 2017
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.