Tagged “gender disorientation”
- Lesbian Ousted From LGBTQ Commission for Believing in Biology — Culture Beat, February 14, 2019
- Colorado Dems Push LGBT Sex-Ed Requirements — Culture Beat, February 1, 2019
- Brown University Caves to Rainbow Mafia — Culture Beat, August 31, 2018
- Leftmedia Exploits Child for Homosexual Agenda — Culture Beat, July 5, 2018
- The Destructiveness of the Transgender Delusion — Thomas Gallatin, February 17, 2018
- Political Correctness Is the Enemy of Truth — Thomas Gallatin, October 4, 2017
- Gender Identity: Why All the Confusion? — Political Editors, October 3, 2017
- Gov. Seeks to Normalize Transgenderism Via Science — Culture Beat, September 18, 2017
- Rainbow Mafia: Dubious Economics to Further Agenda — Culture Beat, August 11, 2017
- Foisting Transgender Madness Onto Children — Culture Beat, August 8, 2017
- House Votes to Cover Cost of Military Sex-Change Surgeries — National Security Desk, July 14, 2017
- The Heterophobic Cult of Gender Deniers — Mark Alexander, June 21, 2017
- 'Gay Pride' Month — More Equal Than Other Months — Allyne Caan, June 8, 2017
- Dr. Mark Green Withdraws From Army Secretary Nomination — Mark Alexander, May 5, 2017
- Secretary of the Army: Time to Restore Courage, Character and Integrity to this Office — Mark Alexander, April 26, 2017
- Progressive Child Abuse — Allyne Caan, April 13, 2017
- The Seventh Circuit's Open Activism — Brian Mark Weber, April 7, 2017
- Transgender High Schooler Will Now Wrestle Against Boys — Culture Beat, March 29, 2017
- Forcing 'Gender' Conformity — Thomas Gallatin, March 27, 2017
- Proposed ObamaCare Gender Identity Mandate Threatens Freedom of Conscience and the Independence of Physicians — Ryan T. Anderson, January 10, 2016
- GOP House: Resolved to Reconcile — Tony Perkins, January 5, 2016
- Propaganda and 'The Danish Girl' — L. Brent Bozell & Tim Graham, January 1, 2016
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (SOGI) Laws Threaten Freedom — Ryan T. Anderson, December 1, 2015
- Worst Kasich Scenario for Religious Liberty — Tony Perkins, November 21, 2015
- What Makes This Houston Ballot Measure So Threatening — Ryan T. Anderson, November 1, 2015
- Obama Weighs in on Bathroom Battle — Dan Gilmore, October 29, 2015
- Army Puts Charles in Discharge — Tony Perkins, October 8, 2015
- Call Me 'Ze,' Not 'He': University Wants Everyone to Use 'Gender Inclusive' Pronouns — Todd Starnes, August 28, 2015
- The Modern Malleability of Gender and Race — Victor Davis Hanson, August 27, 2015
- Tennessee Courts Reverse Ban on 'Mother' and 'Father' — Todd Starnes, August 19, 2015
- Sanity in Nebraska Case of the 'Purple Penguins' — October 30, 2014
- Calling a Tail a Leg Doesn't Make It a Leg — October 13, 2014
- School Approves of Boys Showering With Girls — October 1, 2014
- Inmate Granted Sex Change — January 21, 2014
- Department of Military Correctness: What's in It for Me? — October 7, 2013
- The Queen of Queens — September 22, 2013
- Gender Disorientation — A Faithful Response to the 'LGBT?' Agenda — Mark Alexander, December 26, 2012
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.