- Proud Progressive Book Banners — Arnold Ahlert, January 11, 2021
- The Racist Agenda Behind Anti-Race Training — Arnold Ahlert, December 10, 2020
- Scholastic Mag Smears Trump — Douglas Andrews, October 27, 2020
- Teaching Racism in Schools — Arnold Ahlert, September 28, 2020
- BLM's 'Anti-Racism' Curriculum in Classrooms — Thomas Gallatin, July 17, 2020
- Public Schools & 'LGBTQ' Propaganda — Brian Mark Weber, November 15, 2019
- 'Woke' Education Corrupts Students — Arnold Ahlert, September 23, 2019
- Many Factors Drive the Rise in Homeschooling — Louis DeBroux, June 6, 2018
- A Beacon (High School) of Moral Relativism — Arnold Ahlert, May 24, 2018
- Speaking Out on the 'Day of Silence' — Michael Swartz, April 27, 2018
- Revisionist History Distorts Slavery's Roots — Jordan Candler, November 1, 2016
- Public School Recruits Students to Work for Hillary Clinton Campaign — Todd Starnes, January 8, 2016
- Students Practice Calligraphy by Writing 'There Is No God but Allah' — Todd Starnes, December 16, 2015
- Hitler Youth and Orwell's Child Spies: It's Happening Again ... Sort Of — Megan Toombs, November 5, 2015
- Treating Progressivism Like the Religion It Is — December 15, 2014
- Harvard Students Explain World's Greatest Threat — October 11, 2014
- The Directorate of Indoctrination — Mark Alexander, May 19, 2011
- Entertainment as Indoctrination — Mark Alexander, March 10, 2006
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.