Tagged “war on drugs”
- Overdose Deaths Skyrocket in 2020 — Nate Jackson, July 19, 2021
- Trump Touts Plan to Combat Opioid Epidemic — Thomas Gallatin, March 20, 2018
- NYC Pursues Opioid Suit Despite ObamaCare's Assist — Jordan Candler, January 24, 2018
- Marijuana: When the Rule of Law Goes to Pot — Michael Swartz, January 5, 2018
- Obama Allowed Hezbollah to Traffic Cocaine in U.S. — Louis DeBroux, December 20, 2017
- The Opioid Epidemic: Overdosing on Cronyism — Lewis Morris, October 18, 2017
- Getting It Right in the Battle Against Opioid Overdose Deaths — James Shott, July 5, 2017
- America's Opiate Epidemic: Enablers and Victims — Arnold Ahlert, June 15, 2017
- A Nation of Addicts — The Resurgence of Opioid Deaths — Brian Mark Weber, March 17, 2017
- OK, Who Ordered the Mexican Heroin? — Ann Coulter, November 5, 2015
- Going to Pot: Advocates Are Understating the Health Risks of Smoking Marijuana — Edwin J. Feulner, September 23, 2015
- Under Mr. Obama, Drug Law Enforcement Lapses — Ken Blackwell, September 21, 2015
- Law and Border — John Stossel, September 16, 2015
- The DEA Didn't Get Warrants to Access Medical Records — Dan Gilmore, September 14, 2015
- Drug Cartels' 'Vocabulary of Mutilation' — George Will, August 6, 2015
- DEA Agents Nearly Kill a Man, Receive Reprimands — Nate Jackson, May 6, 2015
- DEA Runs Program That Tracks Americans' License Plates — January 27, 2015
- Poppy Industry Grows Back in Afghanistan — October 22, 2014
- Navy Discharges Biden's Son for Drug Use — October 17, 2014
- The War on Drugs Takes on SpaghettiOs — October 1, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.