Tagged “Executive State of the Union Analysis”
- 2016 SOTU: Obama's State of Delusion — Mark Alexander, January 13, 2016
- 2015 SOTU: 'Mission Accomplished — I'm Just Awesome!' — Mark Alexander, January 21, 2015
- 2014 SOTU: The MO BO Show — Mark Alexander, January 29, 2014
- 2013 SOTU: Obama's Progressive State of Disunion — Mark Alexander, February 14, 2013
- 2012 SOTU: The State of Disunion — Mark Alexander, January 26, 2012
- 2011 SOTU: The Patriot Response — Mark Alexander, January 27, 2011
- 2010 SOTU: Obama v. Constitution — Mark Alexander, January 28, 2010
- 2007 SOTU: Economy on the Verge — Mark Alexander, January 26, 2007
- 2006 SOTU: Defense and Democracy... — Mark Alexander, February 3, 2006
- 2004 SOTU — Mark Alexander, January 23, 2004
- 2003 SOTU — Mark Alexander, January 31, 2003
- 2002 SOTU — Mark Alexander, February 1, 2002
- Inaugural admonitions — Mark Alexander, January 19, 2001
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.