- Japan's Conservative Former PM Assassinated — Douglas Andrews, July 8, 2022
- Trump Inks New Trade Deal With Japan — Business Review Board, September 26, 2019
- Japan's Naval Counterweight to China — Harold Hutchison, August 27, 2019
- The North Korean Conundrum — Lewis Morris, August 30, 2017
- Top Headlines — Publius, December 5, 2016
- How India Could Take Down China — Harold Hutchison, August 19, 2016
- Evils Hearts and Benign Tools — Culture Beat, July 26, 2016
- Obama's Hiroshima Speech Ignores Growing Nuclear Threat — National Security Desk, May 27, 2016
- America Owes No Apologies to Japan — Louis DeBroux, May 11, 2016
- Celebrating VJ Day — Publius, September 2, 2015
- Easing the Strains Between Japan and South Korea — Jim DeMint, August 20, 2015
- Remembering the Japanese Surrender — Publius, August 14, 2015
- China Has Its Own Horrors to Atone For — Jeff Jacoby, August 3, 2015
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.