Tagged “Jim Jordan”
- Taking on 'The Weaponization of Government' — Douglas Andrews, January 13, 2023
- Dems Make Gun List, Check It Twice — Nate Jackson, December 8, 2022
- House GOP Announces Biden Probe — Nate Jackson, November 18, 2022
- Fauci Keeps Covering for Communist China — Douglas Andrews, January 19, 2022
- GOP's Jordan Won't Play Dems' J6 Games — Douglas Andrews, January 11, 2022
- Adam 'Shifty' Schiff Is at It Again — Thomas Gallatin, December 17, 2021
- AG Garland Caught in a Lie? — Thomas Gallatin, November 17, 2021
- FBI Withholds Info From GOP J6 Committee — Douglas Andrews, October 29, 2021
- AG Garland Defends Targeting Parents — Douglas Andrews, October 22, 2021
- Behind Biden's Border Patrol Vaccine Mandate — Thomas Gallatin, October 1, 2021
- Pelosi's Capitol Offense — Nate Jackson, July 22, 2021
- Are COVID Restrictions a Matter of Liberty? — Nate Jackson, April 19, 2021
- The Fight Over FISA — Michael Swartz, February 28, 2020
- 'Schiff Show' Roundup: Vindman Linked to Whistleblower — Thomas Gallatin, November 20, 2019
- Jordan Eviscerates 'Star Witness' — Political Editors, November 14, 2019
- Jim Jordan Exposes Dems' Impeachment Strategy — Thomas Gallatin, February 28, 2019
- Gowdy and Jordan Hammer DHS Regs — Publius, December 14, 2015
- The Evidence: Clinton's Web of Benghazi Lies — Nate Jackson, October 23, 2015
- Wednesday Short Cuts — Publius, September 30, 2015
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.