Tagged “Michael Flynn”
- Michael Flynn, American Patriot — Mark Alexander, December 17, 2020
- Sullivan Dismisses Flynn Case, Declares Him Guilty Anyway — Thomas Gallatin, December 9, 2020
- Flynn Pardoned, Page Sues — Thomas Gallatin, November 30, 2020
- FBI Agents Worried 'Crossfire Hurricane' Was Fact-Less — Thomas Gallatin, September 25, 2020
- Biden's Logan Act Hypocrisy — Thomas Gallatin, September 21, 2020
- Obamagate: Clemency for All Involved? — Harold Hutchison, July 14, 2020
- Declassified Rice Memo Adds Fuel to Obamagate Scandal — Thomas Gallatin, May 20, 2020
- Obama's Flynn Unmaskers Unmasked — Thomas Gallatin, May 14, 2020
- Ex-DOJ Officials Attack Barr as DNI Unmasks Flynn Unmaskers — Thomas Gallatin, May 12, 2020
- Video: Should Michael Flynn Return to Trump White House? — Media Editors, May 12, 2020
- Obama Laments DOJ Dropping Flynn Case, Trump Hits 'Obamagate' — Thomas Gallatin, May 11, 2020
- Indict Clinton's FISA Collusion Conspiracy Collaborators — Mark Alexander, May 8, 2020
- Video: Breaking Down the Bombshell FBI-Flynn Story — Media Editors, May 4, 2020
- FBI Leadership Cabal Targeted Flynn, New Docs Reveal — Thomas Gallatin, May 1, 2020
- New Filings Show FBI Set Up Michael Flynn — Thomas Gallatin, April 29, 2020
- Why Did the FBI Drop the McCabe Case? — Thomas Gallatin, February 17, 2020
- Flynn's Sentencing Delayed by Berating Judge — Political Editors, December 19, 2018
- Did the FBI Set Up Michael Flynn? — Thomas Gallatin, December 14, 2018
- The FBI Flip-Flop on Flynn — Political Editors, February 15, 2018
- Kerry, Flynn and the Logan Act — National Security Desk, January 31, 2018
- Fake News Alert at ABC — Political Editors, December 4, 2017
- Flynn's Plea — Much Ado About Nothing? — Thomas Gallatin, December 1, 2017
- Unpacking the Unmasking Scandal — Thomas Gallatin, August 2, 2017
- Flynn Pleads the Fifth — National Security Desk, May 23, 2017
- Derailing Trump's Agenda with Fake Russia Collusion News — Thomas Gallatin, May 17, 2017
- Yates Blows Smoke ... Still No Fire — Thomas Gallatin, May 9, 2017
- Nunes, Flynn and the Swirling Russia Story — Todd Johnson, April 3, 2017
- Dezinformatsiya 101 — Killing Flynn — Nate Jackson, February 16, 2017
- Flynn: Not Suicide, but Political Assassination — Nate Jackson, February 15, 2017
- Wednesday Top Headlines — Publius, February 15, 2017
- Flynn Takes One for the Team — Thomas Gallatin, February 14, 2017
- Tuesday Top Headlines — Publius, February 14, 2017
- What's With All the Flynn Flam? — Thomas Gallatin, February 13, 2017
- Trump Sets the Tone — Harold Hutchison, December 9, 2016
- Monday Short Cuts — Publius, August 8, 2016
- GOP Convention Highlights, Day 1 — Political Editors, July 19, 2016
- Veepstakes Speculation — Paul Albaugh, July 12, 2016
- Obama's Defense Policies Jeopardize America — Paul Albaugh, April 5, 2016
- Flynn: 'Iran Has Killed More Americans Than Al-Qaida' — February 28, 2015
- The Islamic Threat — It's Already Here — February 27, 2015
- Former Intel Chief: Obama Denies Existence of Enemy — January 28, 2015
- Former Intelligence Agency Head: The Most Uncertain of Times — August 13, 2014
- Defense Intelligence Agency Head: Al-Qaida's Core Strong — July 29, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.