- The Plight of Nigeria — Michael Swartz, December 4, 2020
- WaPo Worries German Muslims Heading to Gas Chambers — Jordan Candler, June 7, 2016
- Yes, Muslims Should Be Asked to Condemn Islamic Terror — Dennis Prager, January 5, 2016
- How to Manufacture an Anti-Muslim Hate-Crime 'Epidemic' — Michelle Malkin, December 23, 2015
- The New 'Gotcha' Question — Gary Bauer, December 17, 2015
- Families of Terrorists See No Evil, Speak No Evil — Victor Davis Hanson, December 17, 2015
- Pretend Answers on Terror — John Stossel, December 16, 2015
- We Aren't The World — Rich Lowry, December 14, 2015
- Farook's Friend — Gary Bauer, December 11, 2015
- Why Take the Trump Stunt Seriously? — Charles Krauthammer, December 11, 2015
- Donald Trump May Be a Dangerous Buffoon, but He's No Hitler — David Harsanyi, December 11, 2015
- President Obama's Umpteenth Tired, Dishonest Speech on Terrorism — David Limbaugh, December 8, 2015
- Too Little, Too Late — Gary Bauer, December 8, 2015
- Obama Speaks — Gary Bauer, December 5, 2015
- 'Nothing to Do With Islam' — Mona Charen, December 4, 2015
- Military Pros Split From Obama — Gary Bauer, December 3, 2015
- The Debate Continues — Gary Bauer, December 2, 2015
- Can We Learn From Europe? — Walter E. Williams, December 2, 2015
- Invading Germany — Cal Thomas, December 1, 2015
- History Returns Violently in the Mediterranean and Beyond — Michael Barone, December 1, 2015
- We Are Less Safe — Gary Bauer, November 25, 2015
- Obama Is Importing Muslims, Deporting Christians — Todd Starnes, November 19, 2015
- Paris, Brussels, and 21st Century Europe — Paul Kengor, November 17, 2015
- The Welcome Mat for Muslims — February 24, 2015
- Western Muslims Fight for ISIL — August 26, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.