- Seattle Lawlessness and Government Cover-Up — Thomas Gallatin, February 21, 2023
- Challenging Big Tech for the Children — Emmy Griffin, January 11, 2023
- Seattle Comes Crawling Back to Its Cops — Douglas Andrews, November 3, 2021
- Ted Wheeler Gets Mugged by Reality — Douglas Andrews, April 28, 2021
- Seattle Defunds Police, Chief Resigns — Thomas Gallatin, August 11, 2020
- Seattle PD Chief to Residents: We Can't Defend You — Mark Alexander, July 27, 2020
- Clueless in Seattle — Douglas Andrews, June 15, 2020
- Seattle's 'Lord of the Flies' Experiment — Thomas Gallatin, June 11, 2020
- 'Compassionate' Dems Just Can't Solve Homelessness — Brian Mark Weber, January 31, 2020
- Seattle's Redistribution Scheme Reversed — Nate Jackson, June 13, 2018
- Video: Seattle's 'Amazon Tax' — Publius, May 17, 2018
- Jobless in Seattle — Nate Jackson, May 16, 2018
- Consumers Find Seattle Soda Tax Distasteful — Jordan Candler, January 11, 2018
- Seattle Saved From Punitive Income Tax — Business Review Board, November 28, 2017
- Seattle to Property Owners: Pay for Political Speech — Thomas Gallatin, August 10, 2017
- Seattle Robs the 'Rich' — Nate Jackson, July 12, 2017
- Surprise! Seattle's Minimum Wage Charade Is Making People Poorer — Business Review Board, June 27, 2017
- Seattle Conceals 'Gun Tax' Debacle — Jordan Candler, November 7, 2016
- Seattle's False Positive — Business Review Board, August 17, 2016
- Seattle Minimum Wage 'Hero' Under New Scrutiny — Jordan Candler, December 3, 2015
- Minimum Wage Effects Already Evident in Seattle — Jordan Candler, August 11, 2015
- Seattle Imposes Gun Tax for the Sake of Public Health — Dan Gilmore, August 11, 2015
- Seattle CEO Experiences Fallout of $70K Minimum Wage — Jordan Candler, August 3, 2015
- Birth Control Tyranny Imposed on Children — Arnold Ahlert, July 6, 2015
- Seattle Eateries Are Dying and Minimum Wage Killed Them — March 16, 2015
- Franchises Don't Like $15 Wage — June 13, 2014
- Remember SeaTac — June 3, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.