Tagged “campaign finance”
- Ted Cruz: 'I'll Take Free Speech for $10,000' — Nate Jackson, May 17, 2022
- So Much for 'Getting the Money Out of Politics' — Thomas Gallatin, November 6, 2020
- Biden's Dark Money Advantage Over Trump — Thomas Gallatin, October 26, 2020
- Warren PACs Up — Lewis Morris, February 25, 2020
- Citizens United: A Decade of 'Dark Money' — Michael Swartz, January 24, 2020
- Dems Fine With 'Money in Politics' ... From Leftist Billionaires — Jordan Candler, October 17, 2018
- Spotlight: The Model for Illegal Demo Cash — Political Editors, November 3, 2016
- Hillary's Quid Pro Quo Grows — Jordan Candler, October 11, 2016
- $150,000 Is Chump Change for Hillary Clinton — Political Editors, February 8, 2016
- Hillary 'Apologizes,' Offers Desperate Redirect — Nate Jackson, September 9, 2015
- Only a Leftist Gyrocopter Protest Could Get Positive Reaction — Dan Gilmore, April 16, 2015
- Hillary Wants 'Unaccountable Money' Out of Politics — Nate Jackson, April 15, 2015
- Breaking: Presidential Candidates Raise Money — Michael Swartz, April 3, 2015
- DOJ Bouncers Eye Conservatives — Lewis Morris, March 17, 2015
- Congress Proposes More Money for Parties — December 10, 2014
- The Plot to Muzzle Free Speech — May 8, 2014
- Citizens United Embraced by ... Democrats? — May 2, 2014
- Amending the First Amendment — May 1, 2014
- A First Amendment Victory — April 4, 2014
- SCOTUS on Free Speech — April 2, 2014
- What Did McAuliffe Know? — March 16, 2014
- Clinton Campaign Corruption — March 12, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.