Tagged “natural gas”
- New York's Gas Pains — Nate Jackson, May 9, 2023
- Biden's Green Energy Winners and Losers — Michael Swartz, January 17, 2023
- Gaslighting America on Gas Stoves — Nate Jackson, January 11, 2023
- Fossil Fuels Save Lives — Brian Mark Weber, October 28, 2022
- Biden Loves Fossil Fuels ... for Europe — Michael Swartz, March 30, 2022
- Energy Fallout From Russia's Invasion — Michael Swartz, March 2, 2022
- Why Are We Buying Russian Oil? — Brian Mark Weber, February 18, 2022
- Running Out of Green for Energy — Michael Swartz, September 22, 2021
- States Sue Biden Over Energy Diktats — Michael Swartz, March 26, 2021
- Dems Want to Drill the Economy With Fracking Ban — Nate Jackson, February 28, 2020
- Why Russia Is in a World of Geopolitical Hurt — Harold Hutchison, June 11, 2019
- The Long Road to Energy Independence — Lewis Morris, December 11, 2018
- How Russia Got Kompromat on Germany — Harold Hutchison, July 19, 2018
- Second Study: Fracking Doesn't Contaminate Groundwater — Political Editors, May 11, 2018
- American Ingenuity Defies Carbon Emissions Orthodoxy — Jordan Candler, April 24, 2018
- High-Energy Trump — Nate Jackson, June 30, 2017
- Leftist Support for Natural Gas Sits on Empty — Business Review Board, July 27, 2016
- Rules, Rules and More Rules to Combat Climate Change — Business Review Board, May 14, 2016
- Natural Gas as Environmental Threat? — Dan Gilmore, April 19, 2016
- EPA's Holiday Sale on New Regulations — December 2, 2014
- No Pipelines for Gas — May 27, 2014
- Naturally, a Gas Attack — May 15, 2014
- Putin's Gas, Again — April 4, 2014
- Putin's Gas — April 2, 2014
- For Once, an Energy Pivot in the Right Direction — March 28, 2014
- Opposing Natural Gas Exports — March 20, 2014
- Heating Up a Controversy — February 14, 2014
- House Votes on Energy Bills — November 22, 2013
- American Oil and Gas Production: A World Leader — October 7, 2013
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.