Tagged “war on terror”
- No Cindy Sheehan-Style Media Attention for Benghazi Victim's Father — Jonah Goldberg, January 8, 2016
- No Change of Course, of Course — Edwin J. Feulner, December 10, 2015
- The President's Disability — R. Emmett Tyrrell, December 10, 2015
- Obama: Seriously, Out of Touch — L. Brent Bozell & Tim Graham, December 9, 2015
- The President's Speech — Thomas Sowell, December 8, 2015
- President Obama's Umpteenth Tired, Dishonest Speech on Terrorism — David Limbaugh, December 8, 2015
- No Margin for Terror — Tony Perkins, December 8, 2015
- How the Left Thinks About the War on Terror — John C. Goodman, November 22, 2015
- Rand Paul and 10 Heedless Hawks — Jacob Sullum, September 23, 2015
- White House Doesn't Admit Crusade Against Heretics — February 3, 2015
- Bergdahl Trade Led to More Swaps Using Terrorists — January 26, 2015
- Parents of Navy SEAL: 'You, Sir, Are the JV Team' — September 4, 2014
- Obama Sticks to 2016 Afghanistan Drawdown — August 20, 2014
- U.S. General Killed in Afghanistan — August 5, 2014
- Defense Intelligence Agency Head: Al-Qaida's Core Strong — July 29, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.