- Biden Stalks Twitter, Ignores Apple — Douglas Andrews, December 2, 2022
- Big Brother Apple Helps ChiComs Crack Down — Douglas Andrews, November 30, 2022
- Apple to Police User Photos — Thomas Gallatin, August 9, 2021
- American Corporations Enable China's Crackdown — Lewis Morris, July 1, 2021
- Corporate Oligarchs Lobby for Less Restriction — on Slave Labor — Arnold Ahlert, December 7, 2020
- The Massive Social Media Election Collusion Fraud — Mark Alexander, October 7, 2020
- Government-Run Healthcare Abets the Surveillance State — Arnold Ahlert, June 1, 2020
- NAS Pensacola Murders Ordered by al-Qaida — Thomas Gallatin, May 20, 2020
- DOJ Opens Antitrust Probe of Big Tech — Thomas Gallatin, July 24, 2019
- Warren: Who's Up for Trust-Busting Big Tech? — Lewis Morris, March 19, 2019
- Time to Break Up 'Big Data' — Arnold Ahlert, February 4, 2019
- Apple Watches Us, but Who Watches Apple? — Harold Hutchison, December 7, 2018
- What Should Conservatives Do About Silicon Valley? — Harold Hutchison, September 17, 2018
- Social Media Hive Mind Eliminates Jones — Nate Jackson, August 13, 2018
- 'Armageddon' Update: Apple to Repatriate Billions, Hire Thousands and Bonus Workers — Nate Jackson, January 18, 2018
- At Apple, Diversity Means Dogmatic Conformity — Thomas Gallatin, November 21, 2017
- Government Has the Power to Break Into Apple Products — Dan Gilmore, April 4, 2016
- Questions Remain After FBI Cracked Terrorist's Phone — National Security Desk, March 29, 2016
- FBI on Apple Hack: Never Mind — Dan Gilmore, March 23, 2016
- After Scalia's Death, SCOTUS Declines to Hear Another Case — Dan Gilmore, March 8, 2016
- Apple Wins a Court Case, but Encryption Legislation Needed — Dan Gilmore, March 1, 2016
- Former NSA Chief Skeptical of FBI's Backdoor Demand — Nate Jackson, February 25, 2016
- The Government Has More Phones for Apple to Crack — Dan Gilmore, February 24, 2016
- FBI Had a Way to Circumvent Farook's Passcode — Dan Gilmore, February 22, 2016
- Counterterrorism Logjam: FBI vs. Apple — National Security Desk, February 19, 2016
- Hypocritical Apple CEO Takes on Religious Liberty — April 1, 2015
- Government Waste Larger Than America's Largest Company — March 24, 2015
- Apple and Oranges: Comparing Positions on Homosexuality — November 3, 2014
- Comparing Apple's Tim Cook and Chick-fil-A's S. Truett Cathy — October 30, 2014
- Healthcare.gov Cost More Than iPhone — October 17, 2013
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.