Tagged “Chuck Grassley”
- More Evidence Against the 'Big Guy' — Nate Jackson, October 19, 2022
- GOP Senators Want Zuckerberg's Hunter Biden Communications With FBI — Thomas Gallatin, September 1, 2022
- FBI's Wray Ignores Senate Republicans — Douglas Andrews, August 19, 2022
- The Democrat-Run FBI — Brian Mark Weber, August 5, 2022
- Grassley to Trump: Drop Tariffs or the Trade Deal Gets It — Nate Jackson, April 30, 2019
- Prison Reform Gets a Jailbreak — Jordan Candler, December 20, 2018
- Is Mueller's Investigation Wrapping Up? — Thomas Gallatin, December 5, 2018
- Senate Investigative Report Exonerates Kavanaugh — Thomas Gallatin, November 5, 2018
- Justice for Kavanaugh: Avenatti Referred for Criminal Probe — Nate Jackson, October 26, 2018
- Coddling the Corn Belt — Brian Mark Weber, October 19, 2018
- Trump Should Kill Handouts to King Corn, Not Expand Them — Louis DeBroux, October 10, 2018
- The Demo Assault on Kavanaugh ... and Our Constitution's Rule of Law — Mark Alexander, September 26, 2018
- Kavanaugh Case Reveals Demo Strategy for Whole Judiciary — Nate Jackson, September 20, 2018
- The Ethanol Swamp Isn't Getting Drained — Brian Mark Weber, April 27, 2018
- Bombshell Senate Memo Affirms House FISA Findings — Nate Jackson, February 8, 2018
- The Power of King Corn — Political Editors, October 19, 2017
- Comey Had Hillary's Back the Whole Time — Thomas Gallatin, September 1, 2017
- Victims of Illegal Aliens Testify to Senate — Dan Gilmore, July 22, 2015
- With Social Security Nearing Insolvency, IG Finds Waste — Dan Gilmore, June 8, 2015
- Hillary Clinton, Master of Her Emails — March 5, 2015
- Obama's Catch and Release With Criminal Illegals — February 2, 2015
- Lynch Will Take Up Holder's Torch of Injustice — January 29, 2015
- Why IRS Targeted Grassley — July 3, 2014
- Lerner's Reach — June 26, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.