- Hunter Biden's Corrupt Libya Connection — Douglas Andrews, September 27, 2021
- DOJ Rescues Clinton Again — Arnold Ahlert, October 10, 2016
- Clinton Asks to Be Judged by Her Record — So Be It — Nate Jackson, September 8, 2016
- Libya in Chaos, Obama Lobs Bombs — National Security Desk, August 2, 2016
- U.S. Troops Headed for Libya? — National Security Desk, May 20, 2016
- Obama Repeating National Security Mistakes in Libya — National Security Desk, May 17, 2016
- Iraq or Libya: Which Was Obama's 'Worst Mistake'? — Michael Swartz, April 15, 2016
- We 'Didn't Lose a Single Person' in Libya? — Nate Jackson, March 15, 2016
- Clinton's Libya Problem — John J. Bastiat, March 7, 2016
- Islamic State Grows in Libya — Jordan Candler, February 22, 2016
- What a Failed Libya Means — Publius, January 19, 2016
- Islamic State Entrenches Itself in Libya — Dan Gilmore, December 2, 2015
- Hillary Clinton, Arms Dealer — Arnold Ahlert, November 9, 2015
- Clinton Mail: A Memo From Tripoli, Obama's Culpability — Dan Gilmore, November 2, 2015
- Will the GOP Nominate Someone Who Can Challenge Clinton's Warmongering? — Jacob Sullum, October 28, 2015
- What We Learned — Gary Bauer, October 24, 2015
- Hillary Clinton Owns the War in Libya (And Its Horrible Aftermath) — David Harsanyi, October 23, 2015
- Blumenthal Pushed Clinton to Go to War in Libya — Dan Gilmore, October 9, 2015
- Clinton's Emails Were Twice Sanitized — Dan Gilmore, June 30, 2015
- Gauging America's Decapitation War Against Terrorism — Dan Gilmore, June 18, 2015
- Killing Al-Qaida Terrorists Is Good, But... — Publius, June 16, 2015
- Clinton's Foreign Policy Record Is a Liability, Not an Asset — Dan Gilmore, June 10, 2015
- Here's How the Clinton Foundation Took Care of Blumenthal — Dan Gilmore, May 28, 2015
- Emails Cast More Guilt on Clinton and Obama — Lewis Morris, May 26, 2015
- Sid Blumenthal Changed His Benghazi Story — Nate Jackson, May 21, 2015
- The Company Clinton Keeps — National Security Desk, May 20, 2015
- When Will Hillary Answer for Libya? — Nate Jackson, April 21, 2015
- After Massacre Video by ISIL, Obama Admits Faith of Victims — Dan Gilmore, April 20, 2015
- Gadhafi Warned About Today's Libya — February 19, 2015
- ISIL in Libya Beheads 21 Christians — February 16, 2015
- The Ambivalent Authorization to Avoid Fighting ISIL — February 12, 2015
- ISIL Attacks Hotel in Libya — January 28, 2015
- ISIL Takes Libyan City — November 19, 2014
- Libya Airplanes May Have Fallen Into Terrorists' Hands — September 3, 2014
- Militia in Benghazi: Consulate 'Totally Secure' — September 2, 2014
- Fundamental Conflagration in Libya — August 4, 2014
- Embassy Leaves as Libya Erupts — July 28, 2014
- Libya: 'Scumbag Woodstock' — May 7, 2014
- The Consequences of Leading From Behind — April 24, 2014
- Providing Digs for the Terrorists — April 23, 2014
- Meanwhile, Libya Descends Into Chaos — March 26, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.