Tagged “Maxine Waters”
- The Democrats' MLK Day Demagoguery — Douglas Andrews, January 18, 2022
- The Inhumane Border Crisis Is Biden's Doing — Nate Jackson, September 23, 2021
- A Judge Rebukes Troubled Waters — Nate Jackson, April 20, 2021
- Maxine Waters Incites the Mob — Douglas Andrews, April 19, 2021
- Maxine Waters Switcheroo Exposes Leftist Hypocrisy — Nate Jackson, February 1, 2021
- The Coup, Phase Two: Obstructing the MAGA Agenda — Mark Alexander, March 27, 2019
- After Mueller: Dems Scramble to Keep Collusion Narrative Alive — Thomas Gallatin, March 26, 2019
- Maxine Waters Is a Corrupt House Committee Chairman — Lewis Morris, January 22, 2019
- Another Leftist Attacks a Republican — Political Editors, September 13, 2018
- Dems Ratchet Up the Hate Rhetoric Against Trump — Nate Jackson, June 25, 2018
- Dems Defend Rather Than Denounce Farrakhan — Nate Jackson, March 20, 2018
- Friday Short Cuts — Political Editors, August 11, 2017
- Tuesday Short Cuts — Political Editors, August 8, 2017
- Monday Short Cuts — Political Editors, August 7, 2017
- Friday Short Cuts — July 21, 2017
- Thursday Short Cuts — July 20, 2017
- Wednesday Short Cuts — July 5, 2017
- Monday Short Cuts — July 3, 2017
- Thursday Short Cuts — May 18, 2017
- Thursday Short Cuts — May 11, 2017
- Wednesday Short Cuts — May 10, 2017
- Monday Short Cuts — May 1, 2017
- Friday Short Cuts — April 28, 2017
- Monday Short Cuts — April 24, 2017
- Wednesday Short Cuts — April 19, 2017
- Tuesday Short Cuts — April 18, 2017
- Wednesday Short Cuts — March 29, 2017
- Tuesday Short Cuts — March 28, 2017
- Friday Short Cuts — March 3, 2017
- Thursday Short Cuts — February 23, 2017
- Monday Short Cuts — Publius, February 6, 2017
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.