- Jihadi Murders 5 on Military Base in Chattanooga — Mark Alexander, July 17, 2015
- Obama Plans to Debate Islamic State Into Submission — Dan Gilmore, July 7, 2015
- About MSU's Study on 'Far Right' Groups — Dan Gilmore, June 1, 2015
- DHS Secretaries Warn of Increased Jihadi Threat — Nate Jackson, May 11, 2015
- Jihadi Bomb Plot Foiled in Kansas — April 10, 2015
- Aspiring Terrorists in Brooklyn Are No 'Lone Wolves' — February 25, 2015
- Jihad in Copenhagen — February 15, 2015
- Random Acts of Jihad? — February 11, 2015
- If Need Be, Scott Walker Would Put Boots on The Ground — February 3, 2015
- Released Gitmo Jihadi Seeks Return to Battle — January 30, 2015
- ISIL Attacks Hotel in Libya — January 28, 2015
- The West Isn't Really Standing With Charlie Hebdo — January 14, 2015
- U.S. Denies Jihadist Motivation for Paris Attacks — January 12, 2015
- The Real Islamic Threat — January 8, 2015
- U.S. Propaganda Not Breaking ISIL's Inherent Resolve — November 6, 2014
- Former Gitmo Tenants Join the Jihad Again — October 30, 2014
- Islamic Attack in Canada — U.S. Preview — October 23, 2014
- Islamic Jihad — Target USA — Mark Alexander, September 24, 2014
- Study Finds Shift in Security Threats — August 4, 2014
- Muslims Purge Christians From Mosul — July 23, 2014
- ISIL Seizes Nuclear Material — July 12, 2014
- Iran, Iraq and Syria — Jihad Part 2 — Mark Alexander, February 19, 2014
- Warfront With Jihadistan Comes to Wichita — December 16, 2013
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.