- Obama Reshapes Presidential Politics — But Maybe Not to Democrats' Benefit — Michael Barone, January 1, 2016
- What's Eating America? — Jonah Goldberg, December 18, 2015
- Establishment Republicans Must Be Careful Not to Go Too Far — David Limbaugh, December 18, 2015
- An Insider’s Take on Two Supreme Court Cases That Could Affect the Makeup of Your State Legislature — Hans von Spakovsky, December 9, 2015
- Democrats' Problem: Americans Have Little Faith in Government — Michael Barone, December 8, 2015
- Which Party Will Emerge From Its Gathering Storm? — Michael Barone, November 24, 2015
- No Passport for Terror — Tony Perkins, November 17, 2015
- Forced Voting Follies — Jonah Goldberg, November 14, 2015
- Surge of Democratic Turnout Has Yet to Appear — Michael Barone, November 10, 2015
- What Happens When an Irresistible Force Meets an Immoveable Object? — Michael Barone, November 3, 2015
- The Fundamentals Still Matter — Erick Erickson, October 23, 2015
- Hispanics Wouldn't Vote GOP if You Held a Gun to Their Heads — Ann Coulter, October 15, 2015
- Americans Still Voting With Their Feet, Fleeing Blue States — Stephen Moore, September 29, 2015
- Another Cynical Democratic 'Citizenship USA' Voter Drive — Michelle Malkin, September 23, 2015
- Liberal Lawmaker Wonders Why People Need to Register to Vote — February 18, 2015
- Republicans May Use Colorado Strategy to Reach Latino Voters — November 24, 2014
- Democrat Strategists: Women Are Emotionally Incontinent Idiots — Mark Alexander, April 23, 2014
- Romney v. Obama, Adult v. Adolescent — Mark Alexander, October 25, 2012
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.