Tagged “Chicago teachers union”
- Memorial Day 2015 Immortalized for All the Wrong Reasons — Jordan Candler, May 26, 2015
- A Bloody Weekend in Chicago and Baltimore — Jordan Candler, May 18, 2015
- Obama Slowly Preparing to Leave White House — Dan Gilmore, May 1, 2015
- Twenty Blacks Victimized in Shootings — March 19, 2015
- Rahm's Runoff in Obamaville — February 25, 2015
- Big League Kids, Little League Adults — February 16, 2015
- Anti-Gun Gurus in Chicago Dealt Another Blow — October 1, 2014
- Chicago and Concealed Carry — August 25, 2014
- What About Chicago and New York Violence? — August 18, 2014
- Chicago Teachers Union President Is in the 5% of the 'Class' — August 15, 2014
- Something About the Politicians and Writers From Chicago — July 23, 2014
- All Together Now: It's Not a Gun Problem — July 10, 2014
- Violent Weekend on Poverty Plantations — June 30, 2014
- Windy City Gun Control — May 27, 2014
- More Chicago Gun Control? — May 1, 2014
- Chicago Violence Heats Up — April 23, 2014
- 'Zero Tolerance' Strikes Again — February 17, 2014
- School Officials and Gun Signs — February 6, 2014
- Chicago Man's FOID Kerfuffle — February 5, 2014
- Chicago vs. Houston — February 3, 2014
- Chicago Gun Sales Ban Struck — January 7, 2014
- Guns Wound 13 in Chicago — September 20, 2013
- Chicago Passes New York — September 19, 2013
- Chicago's Gun Registry Shot Down — September 13, 2013
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.