- 'Lone Survivor' Responds to Critics — January 16, 2014
- Despite the President's Clear Victory Over Al-Qaida... — January 13, 2014
- Gates Slams Obama's Political War Fighting — January 10, 2014
- Warfront With Jihadistan: Al-Qaida Gains in Iraq — January 7, 2014
- Warfront With Jihadistan: Troops in Afghanistan — November 22, 2013
- Anyone for Terrorist Profiling? — Mark Alexander, September 11, 2013
- The Real Islam — Mark Alexander, August 25, 2013
- Bullet Points: Killing Osama bin Laden — Mark Alexander, May 5, 2011
- Bill Clinton and Osama bin Laden — Mark Alexander, September 15, 2006
- 'American Hiroshima' — Mark Alexander, September 1, 2006
- National Security Primer 1: Understanding 'Jihadistan' — Mark Alexander, January 10, 2006
- National Security Primer 2: OEF and OIF — Mark Alexander, January 9, 2006
- National Security Primer 3: The Long War — Mark Alexander, January 8, 2006
- National Security Primer 4: The Nuke Threat — Mark Alexander, January 7, 2006
- National Security Primer 5: The Real Islam — Mark Alexander, January 6, 2006
- Jihadistan: A clear and present danger — Mark Alexander, September 10, 2004
- On the Inadequacies of the 9/11 Commission Report — Mark Alexander, September 3, 2004
- 9/11 hindsight: more woulda-shoulda-coulda — Mark Alexander, April 16, 2004
- Evil Empire — Jihadistan... — Mark Alexander, November 21, 2003
- The 2001 USA PATRIOT Act — Mark Alexander, October 10, 2003
- Closing ranks on the Jihadistan front with Iraq — Mark Alexander, February 28, 2003
- Pearl Harbor and Terror — Mark Alexander, December 7, 2001
- You're either with us or you're against us — Mark Alexander, November 9, 2001
- Crying 'wolf'? — Mark Alexander, November 2, 2001
- War by other means — Mark Alexander, October 26, 2001
- No negotiations — Mark Alexander, October 19, 2001
- This is our answer — Mark Alexander, October 12, 2001
- Tip of the spear — Mark Alexander, October 5, 2001
- Taking the battle to the enemy — Mark Alexander, September 28, 2001
- Infinite Justice — Mark Alexander, September 21, 2001
- America's new war — Mark Alexander, September 14, 2001
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.