- Is Obama Still Pouting? — November 6, 2014
- Grimes Concedes Without Conceding or Even Mentioning McConnell — November 5, 2014
- Oh, Now Reid Wants to Play Nice — November 5, 2014
- 'My Policies Are on the Ballot' — November 5, 2014
- Pollaganda and the Election Results — November 5, 2014
- Colorado Election Is Bigger Than You Think — November 5, 2014
- GOP Wins — November 5, 2014
- What to Watch For on Election Day — November 4, 2014
- GOP Majority Will Tackle ObamaCare — October 31, 2014
- GOP Pulls Ahead in Congressional Races — October 27, 2014
- You Know, Obama's Probably Too Busy to Campaign With Me — October 25, 2014
- Network News Remains Silent on Senate Elections — October 23, 2014
- Shaheen Won't Say if She Approves of Obama, Audience Laughs — October 22, 2014
- Obama Is Campaigning for Republicans — October 21, 2014
- ObamaCare Still Subject of Senate Races — October 17, 2014
- A Doomed Senator Landrieu Says Anything to Stay in Office — October 16, 2014
- GOP Senate Majority? Then What? — Mark Alexander, October 8, 2014
- McConnell Ad Ties Obama's Words to His Opponent — October 3, 2014
- 50,000 More Plan Canceled, Thanks to ObamaCare — October 1, 2014
- Just Two Seats and GOP Takes Senate — September 29, 2014
- Eric Holder to Resign Because of the Election — September 25, 2014
- Senate Almost Checks Obama's Immigration Plans — September 19, 2014
- Senate to Take Up New Military Force Authorization ... Later — September 18, 2014
- Republicans Chances of Taking Senate Diminishing — September 17, 2014
- Predicting a Republican Wave — September 10, 2014
- Washington Whispers on Obama's Immigration Action — September 1, 2014
- Republican Prospects in Congress Looking Up — August 12, 2014
- GOP Has Slight Edge in Midterm Election Forecasts — August 4, 2014
- Pre-Recess Immigration Scramble — August 1, 2014
- Perdue Stuns Kingston in Georgia Senate Primary Runoff — July 23, 2014
- Cochran Gets Lost — July 10, 2014
- Dems Draft Hobby Lobby Bill — July 9, 2014
- Huge Blow for Obama From Supreme Court — June 27, 2014
- GOP Defeats Minimum Wage Hike — May 1, 2014
- Minimum Wage Vote — April 29, 2014
- Re: Climate Slumber Party — March 11, 2014
- Warming All Night — March 11, 2014
- The Wrong Way to Address Sexual Assault in the Military — March 7, 2014
- No FY2015 Senate Budget — March 3, 2014
- Stalling the Minimum Wage — February 26, 2014
- 'If You Like the Rules, You Can Keep the Rules' — November 22, 2013
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.