Tagged “Electoral College”
- Mike Pence's Electoral Predicament — Douglas Andrews, January 6, 2021
- The GOP's Specious Plan to Challenge Electoral College Vote — Thomas Gallatin, January 5, 2021
- Electoral College Double Standard Emerges Again — Harold Hutchison, January 5, 2021
- Obama Attacks Electoral College and Senate — December 22, 2020
- Electoral College Reunion: Biden Is Elected — Thomas Gallatin, December 15, 2020
- Washington Post Demands Elimination of Electoral College — Michael Swartz, November 20, 2020
- A Reelection Path Like No Other — Douglas Andrews, November 11, 2020
- Leftmedia: GOP Should Want a Biden Win So Violence Ends — Thomas Gallatin, September 16, 2020
- Democrats: Elect Us, or Else — Michael Swartz, September 11, 2020
- An Unintentional Leftist Case for the Electoral College — Brian Mark Weber, September 11, 2020
- The National Popular Vote Ruse — Brian Mark Weber, September 4, 2020
- What to Do With 'Faithless Electors' — Brian Mark Weber, May 15, 2020
- SCOTUS Case Could Derail Effort to Negate Electoral College — Thomas Gallatin, January 20, 2020
- A New Leftist Lie: The Electoral College Is Racist — Michael Swartz, November 22, 2019
- Video: Crenshaw Crushes Anti-Electoral College Rants — Media Editors, September 5, 2019
- Rush to Subvert Electoral College Hits Roadblock — Brian Mark Weber, June 7, 2019
- Video: The Electoral College & Why It's So Important — Media Editors, April 11, 2019
- Rigging Electoral Demo-Graphics to Guarantee Leftist Rule — Mark Alexander, April 10, 2019
- Electoral College: Republic vs. Democracy — Political Editors, April 4, 2019
- Another Front in the War on the Electoral College — Michael Swartz, March 22, 2019
- The Democrat Plan to Ensure Electoral Dominance — Thomas Gallatin, March 20, 2019
- Demo-Controlled States Plan Electoral College Subversion — Lewis Morris, March 5, 2019
- House Dems Usher in the Resistance — Thomas Gallatin, January 4, 2019
- Dear Dems: Stop Attacking the Electoral College — Lewis Morris, May 15, 2018
- Dems: If You Can't Beat 'Em, Sue 'Em — Thomas Gallatin, September 29, 2017
- Democrats Throw Electoral Tantrum — Allyne Caan, December 22, 2016
- Monday Top Headlines — Publius, December 19, 2016
- Thursday Top Headlines — Publius, December 15, 2016
- The Dem 'Rigged Election' Coup? — Thomas Gallatin, December 13, 2016
- The Electoral College Preserves Inclusion — Arnold Ahlert, November 14, 2016
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.