- Will Computer Equipment Take the Fall for Hillary? — Jonah Goldberg, August 14, 2015
- Just How Big Were the Secrets on Clinton's Private Server? — Dan Gilmore, August 13, 2015
- Hillary Finally Turns Over Scrubbed Server — Nate Jackson, August 12, 2015
- Chattanooga Officer Won't Be Charged — Nate Jackson, August 6, 2015
- IG Refers Clinton's Use of Classified Material in Email to DOJ — Dan Gilmore, July 24, 2015
- Does Seeking to Jail Political Opponents Count as a 'Smidgen of Corruption'? — Nate Jackson, July 9, 2015
- FBI on Mass Shooting Report: Yeah, We Made It Up — Nate Jackson, June 10, 2015
- Your Viewing Guide to Sunday's Showdown Over the Patriot Act — Allyne Caan, May 28, 2015
- ISIL Claims Responsibility for Texas Attack — Dan Gilmore, May 5, 2015
- FBI Murder Stats Show Black Lives Do Matter — December 13, 2014
- FBI: Crime Rates Are Down, Gun Ownership Up — November 11, 2014
- VA Waiting to Fire Phoenix Director — November 8, 2014
- FBI Faked News Site to Plant Spyware on Student's Computer — October 29, 2014
- FBI Used Bogus Numbers in Mass Shooting Report — October 14, 2014
- FBI Says Mass Shootings Have Increased, but Why? — October 8, 2014
- Americans Who Fight With ISIL Can Return to the States — October 7, 2014
- Portland Wannabe Bomber Sentenced — October 5, 2014
- Bicycle, Fire Deaths Far Outweigh Mass Shooting Homicides — October 2, 2014
- How Much Is Your Vote Worth in Cocaine? — September 2, 2014
- FBI: Islamic Terrorism? What Islamic Terrorism? — August 29, 2014
- Sharpton Headed to MO Race Riots — August 11, 2014
- FBI to Start Monitoring the Press — August 5, 2014
- Suicide Bomber Chooses to Attack Syria Instead of U.S. — July 31, 2014
- U.S. Captures Benghazi Suspect — June 17, 2014
- FBI Goes After VA — June 12, 2014
- IRS Broke the Law — June 10, 2014
- FBI Under Fire — September 26, 2013
- FBI Terrorist Alert: Beware of Those Who 'Reference the Constitution or Bible' — Mark Alexander, February 9, 2012
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.