Tagged “Mark Zuckerberg”
- GOP Senators Want Zuckerberg's Hunter Biden Communications With FBI — Thomas Gallatin, September 1, 2022
- FBI Issued Pre-Election Social Media 'Disinformation' Alerts to Protect Biden — Andrew Culper, August 29, 2022
- Republicans Aim to Stop Big Tech Electioneering — Thomas Gallatin, August 3, 2022
- Two Tech Titans Take Their Lumps — Douglas Andrews, April 27, 2022
- Will Zuckerbucks Help Rig Another Election? — Douglas Andrews, April 12, 2022
- Still More Evidence of Electoral Fraud — Douglas Andrews, March 29, 2022
- Coming Soon: Facebook's Metaverse — Lewis Morris, February 24, 2022
- The GOP Had Better Wake Up — Douglas Andrews, January 17, 2022
- Facebook Going Face-Less — Emmy Griffin, November 5, 2021
- Facebook's Fake Metaverse Facelift — Thomas Gallatin, October 28, 2021
- Zuck Buys an Election — Douglas Andrews, October 15, 2021
- Facebook Plays Favorites and Harms Our Kids — Douglas Andrews, September 16, 2021
- Fearful Facebook Bans Trump for Two Years — Douglas Andrews, June 8, 2021
- Zuckerberg's Outsized Election Interference — Thomas Gallatin, May 28, 2021
- Zuckerberg's Vaccine Hypocrisy — Nate Jackson, February 19, 2021
- Taming the New Oligarchy — Lewis Morris, February 11, 2021
- Punching Back Against Big Tech — Douglas Andrews, February 3, 2021
- Jack Dorsey and the New Last Refuge of a Scoundrel — Douglas Andrews, January 15, 2021
- Social Media Doubles Down on Censorship — Thomas Gallatin, December 2, 2020
- Senators Blast Big Tech 'Robber Barons' for Election Interference — Thomas Gallatin, November 18, 2020
- Senate Grills Big Tech for Censoring Conservatives — Thomas Gallatin, October 29, 2020
- Trump Takes on Social-Media Censorship — Thomas Gallatin, May 28, 2020
- Twitter Caves to Leftist Censorship Demands — Political Editors, November 1, 2019
- AOC Hits Facebook for Failing to Censor Conservatives — Political Editors, October 25, 2019
- Zuckerberg Wrong on Free Speech — Political Editors, October 21, 2019
- Facebook: A Warren Presidency Would 'Suck for Us' — Michael Swartz, October 4, 2019
- Facebook's Dream of World Domination — Arnold Ahlert, June 24, 2019
- De-Platforming Free Speech — Nate Jackson, May 3, 2019
- Zuckerberg Calls for Regulation of the Internet — Thomas Gallatin, April 2, 2019
- Facebook's Face-Plant — Thomas Gallatin, July 27, 2018
- Facebook Blocks Declaration of Independence as 'Hate Speech' — Thomas Gallatin, July 5, 2018
- Facebook Promises to Police News 'Trustworthiness' — Political Editors, May 3, 2018
- Zuckerberg and the Facebook Data Black Hole — Thomas Gallatin, April 11, 2018
- Thursday Short Cuts — July 6, 2017
- How the Universal Basic Income Stifles Human Flourishing — Caroline C. Lewis, July 6, 2017
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.