- SCOTUS Leaves Gerrymandering to the States — Lewis Morris, June 19, 2018
- Traitor Manning Runs for U.S. Senate — National Security Desk, January 15, 2018
- A Big Win for the Second Amendment — Nate Jackson, February 5, 2016
- Court Throws Out Suit to Dismantle Memorial Cross — Dan Gilmore, December 2, 2015
- Judge Throws Out Lawsuit Filed by Those Who Found a WWI Memorial Cross Offensive — Hans von Spakovsky, December 2, 2015
- MD Closes Ineffective Gun Casing Database — Dan Gilmore, November 11, 2015
- O'Malley Officially Challenges Hillary — Dan Gilmore, June 1, 2015
- DOD Accidentally Sends Live Anthrax Around the States — Dan Gilmore, May 28, 2015
- Protests Over Death of Freddie Gray in Baltimore Turn Violent — Dan Gilmore, April 26, 2015
- Marine Banned From School For Objecting to Muslim Curriculum — October 31, 2014
- Democrat Rally Featuring Hillary Flops — October 31, 2014
- Democrats' Last Campaign Play Includes Race Baiting — October 31, 2014
- Maryland Examines Faulty Voting Equipment — October 29, 2014
- People Walk Out on Obama, Heckler Interrupts Him — October 20, 2014
- Sheriff Warns Feds to Leave Armed Citizens Alone — September 3, 2014
- English Teacher Arrested and Given Crazy Test for Writing Novel — September 2, 2014
- DOJ Hasn't Prosecuted Virginia Voter Fraud — August 29, 2014
- District Judge Upholds Maryland's Gun Ban — August 13, 2014
- An Exodus From Anti-Gun States — July 24, 2014
- Beretta Joins Flight of the Gun Makers — July 23, 2014
- Zero Tolerance Expulsion — April 27, 2014
- Maryland Exchange Dumped — April 2, 2014
- Flee Your Ground — March 5, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.