Tagged “New Jersey”
- Gun Battles in the States — Nate Jackson, January 18, 2023
- Jersey's Giant-Slaying Truck Driver — Mark Alexander, November 5, 2021
- Behold the Biden Boat Anchor — Douglas Andrews, November 4, 2021
- Virginia Is (Still) for Republicans — Douglas Andrews, November 3, 2021
- Who's Really on the Ballot Today? — Nate Jackson, November 2, 2021
- Red States to the Rescue — Douglas Andrews, October 25, 2021
- Third Circuit Upholds NJ 'Large Capacity' Mag Ban — Thomas Gallatin, September 7, 2020
- States Use Pandemic to Suspend Second Amendment — Thomas Gallatin, March 25, 2020
- New Jersey Turns Law-Abiding Citizens Into Felons — Arnold Ahlert, December 13, 2018
- The Rich Are on the Move — Thomas Gallatin, November 14, 2017
- Dems Win NJ and VA — Is It a Bellwether? — Thomas Gallatin, November 8, 2017
- Democrat-Controlled States Face Debt Crisis — Business Review Board, July 5, 2017
- Hillary's Poker Tell — Business Review Board, July 7, 2016
- Obama's Gun Order Triggers Outrage — Tony Perkins, January 7, 2016
- School Stops Saying 'God Bless America' After ACLU Threat — Todd Starnes, January 6, 2016
- New Jersey Considers WWII Carbine an 'Assault Weapon' — Dan Gilmore, September 24, 2015
- Big Win: Court Says Public Sector Employees Have Right to Work, Too — Michael Swartz, July 31, 2015
- NJ Woman Stabbed to Death While Waiting for Gun Permit — Dan Gilmore, June 8, 2015
- Christie Pardons Mom Facing Stupid Gun Charge — April 4, 2015
- Beware the Flintlock Gangs of New Jersey — February 17, 2015
- Liberal States Have Confusing and Biased Tax Policies — October 28, 2014
- Political Fight Over Ebola Quarantine — October 27, 2014
- How Do You Say Whoops in Latin? — October 11, 2014
- No Jail Time for Woman Who Accidentally Broke NJ's Draconian Gun Laws — September 25, 2014
- Bridge Over Troubled Waters — May 16, 2014
- SCOTUS Declines to Hear Another Gun Case — May 5, 2014
- Christie Exonerated — March 31, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.