Tagged “executive order”
- Obama Says His Executive Action Won't Be Undone by Executive Action — December 11, 2014
- Republicans Split on Spending Bill Strategy — December 4, 2014
- Don't Worry, Obama Was Just 'Speaking Colloquially' — December 3, 2014
- Reid Backs GOP Spending Plan — December 3, 2014
- The Power of the Purse — December 1, 2014
- Of Course Opposition to Obama's Immigration Action Is Racist — December 1, 2014
- Obama Admits He Changed Immigration Law — December 1, 2014
- Texas to Sue Obama Over Immigration — November 25, 2014
- Round 'Em Up and Send 'Em Back — November 24, 2014
- CNN on Obama's Immigration EO — November 24, 2014
- Senate Democrats on Obama's EO — November 24, 2014
- SNL Lampoons Obama's Executive Action — November 23, 2014
- Obama Is Nothing Like Reagan — November 21, 2014
- Obama's Not Radical — Until He Does Something — November 21, 2014
- Activists Say 'Thanks, but It's Not Good Enough' — November 21, 2014
- How Many Times Did Obama Say He Couldn't Act Alone? — November 21, 2014
- It's All About 'Securing the Border,' Says Pelosi — November 21, 2014
- This Immigration Order Is Really Just an 'Olive Branch' to GOP — November 21, 2014
- Boehner: Obama Sure Is Acting Like a King — November 21, 2014
- Krauthammer: Amnesty 'A Gigantic Neon Sign on the Rio Grande' — November 21, 2014
- Presidential Executive Orders on Immigration — November 21, 2014
- Pelosi: Amnesty Just Like Emancipation Proclamation — November 20, 2014
- As Many Amnestied as Jobs Created — November 20, 2014
- Stop Being a Selfish Nation, Says Democrat — November 20, 2014
- GOP Plans Its Amnesty Defense — November 20, 2014
- White House Prepares for Immigration Order Backlash — November 20, 2014
- Sheriffs Speak Against Amnesty — November 20, 2014
- Thursday Speech to Showcase Obama's Amnesty — November 19, 2014
- Why Obama's Immigration Order Isn't Like Reagan's — November 19, 2014
- Even MSNBC Gets It Right — November 19, 2014
- Obama's Executive Amnesty Deception — November 19, 2014
- Obama's 180 on Executive Orders — November 19, 2014
- Biden Paves Path for 'Refugees' — November 17, 2014
- Obama Once Worried About Immigration's Toll on U.S. Workers — November 17, 2014
- Who Better to Make the Case Against Obama's Amnesty Than Obama? — November 14, 2014
- Details of Obama's Immigration Plan Leaked — November 13, 2014
- Get Ready for Obama's Climate Offensive — November 12, 2014
- Here Come the Post-Election Executive Orders — October 29, 2014
- Federal Agencies Can't Stop With the Red Tape — September 23, 2014
- Unaccompanied Children Taking Summer Break — August 15, 2014
- The Left Anticipates Executive Move on Immigration — August 14, 2014
- Catholics Denounce Executive Order for Violating Religious Liberty — July 29, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.