- Obama's Clean Power Plan Targets Coal Industry — Dan Gilmore, August 5, 2015
- New York AG Goes After the Scourge of Toy Guns — Dan Gilmore, August 4, 2015
- Obama's Clean Power Plan Is Costly Political Theater — Paul Albaugh, August 4, 2015
- FDA Delays Mandatory Posting of Calorie Counts — Dan Gilmore, August 1, 2015
- EPA Extends Deadline on Clean Power Plan — Dan Gilmore, July 29, 2015
- Top-Down Economic Regulation Burdened Puerto Rico — Dan Gilmore, July 2, 2015
- Trans Fat Ban's Other Detrimental Effect — Jordan Candler, June 18, 2015
- EPA Causing This Summer's Rising Electricity Rates — Dan Gilmore, June 18, 2015
- EPA Thinks Regulation Leads to Economic Growth — Allyne Caan, June 18, 2015
- A Short History of the Trans Fats Witch Hunt — Jim Harrington, June 17, 2015
- Muzzling Both Guns and Speech — Allyne Caan, June 11, 2015
- Because of TSA, the Left Wants to Ban Plastic Guns — Dan Gilmore, June 9, 2015
- DOJ Planning Next Assault on Gun Rights — Dan Gilmore, June 1, 2015
- Santa Monica Bans Residents From Renting Out Short-Term — Publius, May 27, 2015
- More Oil Regulation Due to BP Oil Spill — April 13, 2015
- ISPs Challenge Net Neutrality — March 24, 2015
- Here Comes 'Net Neutrality' — February 26, 2015
- EPA Regs Unlikely to Change Liberal States' Minds — February 26, 2015
- Community Banks: 'Too Small to Succeed' — February 10, 2015
- Dwindling Need for Power Grid a Gov't Problem of Its Own Making — February 3, 2015
- About the Health Benefits of the EPA's Ozone Rules... — January 29, 2015
- High Electricity Prices Couldn't Come at a Worse Time — January 15, 2015
- White House Proposes Methane Regs — January 14, 2015
- Cost of Government Regulations Predicted to Rise — January 14, 2015
- Hundreds of New Regs Greet the New Year — January 8, 2015
- EPA Punts Major Emissions Rule — January 7, 2015
- White House Regs Cost $181.5B Last Year — January 6, 2015
- SCOTUS to Consider Economic Damage of EPA Regulations — December 1, 2014
- EPA Proposes Regulating Noble Gas Argon — October 30, 2014
- EPA Is Coming for Your Teeth — September 26, 2014
- Cutting Red Tape — June 3, 2014
- The O'care BILL Was Bad, But... — October 15, 2013
- EPA Admits CO2 Regulations a Fraud — September 25, 2013
- Sliding Farther Down the Freedom Scale — September 25, 2013
- Regulatory Commissars: EPA Issues Rules — September 23, 2013
- Regulatory Commissars: Another Bout of EPA Rules — September 13, 2013
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.