Tagged “Keith Ellison”
- Can Derek Chauvin Get a Fair Trial? — Douglas Andrews, March 11, 2021
- Minneapolis Braces for Chauvin Trial — Thomas Gallatin, March 3, 2021
- Keith Ellison's Gamble on Charging Police — Douglas Andrews, June 4, 2020
- Video: Why Won't Democrats Believe Ellison's Accuser? — Media Editors, October 19, 2018
- Democrats Don't Always Believe Democrat Women — Thomas Gallatin, October 2, 2018
- Hypocrisy: Dems Ignore Ellison Accuser While Demanding Kavanaugh Probe — Thomas Gallatin, September 18, 2018
- Abuse Allegations Against Ellison Have Little Impact — Thomas Gallatin, August 15, 2018
- Keith Ellison — The Radical's Radical — Michael Swartz, June 8, 2018
- DNC's Black Caucus Chair Touts Her Black Panther Past — Thomas Gallatin, April 9, 2018
- Dems Defend Rather Than Denounce Farrakhan — Nate Jackson, March 20, 2018
- Ellison Joins List of Dems With Connections to Farrakhan — Jordan Candler, February 15, 2018
- Monday Short Cuts — Political Editors, August 14, 2017
- Friday Short Cuts — June 23, 2017
- Monday Short Cuts — April 3, 2017
- Tuesday Short Cuts — March 28, 2017
- Wednesday Short Cuts — March 8, 2017
- Monday Short Cuts — February 27, 2017
- Friday Short Cuts — February 24, 2017
- Wednesday Short Cuts — February 22, 2017
- Wednesday Top Headlines — Publius, February 8, 2017
- Top Headlines — Publius, November 30, 2016
- Tuesday Short Cuts — Publius, November 29, 2016
- The Next DNC Chief: From One Extremist to the Next? — Paul Albaugh, November 29, 2016
- Another DNC Party Leader With Radical Racist and Islamist Roots? — Jordan Candler, November 22, 2016
- Democrat Insanity — Allyne Caan, November 17, 2016
- Thursday Short Cuts — Publius, July 28, 2016
- Tuesday Short Cuts — Publius, June 14, 2016
- Monday Short Cuts — Publius, March 28, 2016
- Liberal Lawmaker Wonders Why People Need to Register to Vote — February 18, 2015
- Left's Mantra: The Islamic State Is Neither — September 29, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.