- Amazon Frowns on AmazonSmile — Thomas Gallatin, January 23, 2023
- The Woke Colonizers of Middle Earth — Nate Jackson, September 9, 2022
- Amazon's Leftists Can't Stomach Gender Dissent — Thomas Gallatin, April 29, 2022
- In Brief: Amazon Defiles Tolkien — Political Editors, February 25, 2022
- A Senator Stands Up to Big Tech — Douglas Andrews, May 17, 2021
- Amazon Workers Reject Unionization — Nate Jackson, April 12, 2021
- The Untouchable Hunter Biden — Douglas Andrews, April 9, 2021
- Amazon Black-Holes Clarence Thomas — Thomas Gallatin, March 1, 2021
- Big Tech Censors Remove Book Questioning 'Transgender' Dogma — Thomas Gallatin, February 23, 2021
- Bezos, Amazon, and the Dems' $15 Minimum Wage Boondoggle — Thomas Gallatin, February 3, 2021
- Where Stands the Battle Against Big Tech Censorship? — Thomas Gallatin, January 27, 2021
- Amazon Censors a Black Conservative — Douglas Andrews, October 16, 2020
- The Massive Social Media Election Collusion Fraud — Mark Alexander, October 7, 2020
- GOP, Dems Attack Big Tech, but With Differing Agendas — Thomas Gallatin, July 30, 2020
- 'Essential' Big Businesses Boom While Small Businesses Bust — Thomas Gallatin, May 26, 2020
- DOJ Opens Antitrust Probe of Big Tech — Thomas Gallatin, July 24, 2019
- Amazon Bows to Rainbow Mafia — Culture Beat, July 12, 2019
- Warren: Who's Up for Trust-Busting Big Tech? — Lewis Morris, March 19, 2019
- Amazon Illuminates the Democrat Party Divide — Arnold Ahlert, February 21, 2019
- Amazon Pulls NYC HQ2 — Cuomo Blames Ocasio-Cortez — Business Review Board, February 15, 2019
- Trump Goes Postal — Political Editors, December 6, 2018
- Bernie Sanders Threatens Walmart — Political Editors, November 21, 2018
- Socialist Family Feud Over Amazon HQ2 — Thomas Gallatin, November 14, 2018
- Video: The Enemy of Capitalism? Capitalists — Media Editors, November 14, 2018
- Amazon's Real Motivation for Raising Wages — Nate Jackson, October 3, 2018
- Amazon, Sanders, and the Socialist Family Feud — Brian Mark Weber, September 7, 2018
- Seattle's Redistribution Scheme Reversed — Nate Jackson, June 13, 2018
- Jobless in Seattle — Nate Jackson, May 16, 2018
- AmazonSmile Frowns on Conservatives Because of SPLC — Culture Beat, May 4, 2018
- Amazon-Berkshire-JPMorgan Upending Health Care? — Jordan Candler, January 31, 2018
- Billionaire Bezos and His Washington Post Tabloid — Arnold Ahlert, November 27, 2017
- Amazon Workers Reject Big Labor — January 16, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.