Tagged “Declaration of Independence”
- Leftists Put Trigger Warnings on Founding Documents — Douglas Andrews, September 9, 2021
- Video: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness — Media Editors, July 4, 2018
- MSNBC's Chuck Todd: Our Rights Don't Come From God! — Jordan Candler, September 28, 2017
- The Declaration of Dependence — Mark Alexander, June 29, 2016
- Clinton: Constitution? Declaration? Whatever! — Nate Jackson, February 25, 2016
- A Declaration That Should Be Read by All — Jared Silverman, July 5, 2015
- No, Riots Are Not a 'Legitimate Political Strategy' — Allyne Caan, April 30, 2015
- DOD Course Says Founding Documents Are Sexist — Dan Gilmore, April 15, 2015
- 'Unalienable Rights of Man' — A Civics Lesson — Mark Alexander, February 18, 2015
- CNN Talkinghead: 'Our Rights Do Not Come From God' — February 12, 2015
- When Government Is 'Doling Out Rights' — October 21, 2014
- Aligning With Liberty — June 29, 2014
- Liberalism in the Declaration? — May 14, 2014
- The Endowed Rights of Man — Mark Alexander, July 3, 2013
- Rights Endowed by Whom? — Mark Alexander, October 28, 2010
- A Necessary Observance — Mark Alexander, July 2, 2008
- Our Lives, our Fortunes, our sacred Honor — Mark Alexander, July 3, 2007
- A Nation of Resolve — Mark Alexander, June 30, 2006
- The Founders' Cornerstones — Independence Day — Mark Alexander, June 30, 2005
- Samuel Adams — The Declaration Revisited — Mark Alexander, July 3, 2003
- The Signers of Our Declaration — Mark Alexander, June 30, 2000
- The Roots of Liberty: 'The Unanimous Declaration...' — Mark Alexander, March 1, 2000
- On 'The Unanimous Declaration' — Mark Alexander, February 1, 2000
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.