Tagged “Lindsey Graham”
- Who Are the Real Abortion Extremists? — Nate Jackson, September 15, 2022
- The FBI's Clinton-Trump Double Standard — Douglas Andrews, August 30, 2022
- KBJ and the Importance of a Republican Senate — Douglas Andrews, April 6, 2022
- Jen Psaki's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week — Douglas Andrews, February 4, 2021
- Declassified Docs Shed Light on Real Collusion — Douglas Andrews, January 18, 2021
- Who Influenced 2016 More: Russia, or a Small FBI Cabal? — Nate Jackson, December 12, 2019
- Mueller Subpoena Reeks of Political Theater — Jordan Candler, June 26, 2019
- After Mueller: GOP Calling for Special Counsel to Investigate Obama Hacks — Nate Jackson, March 26, 2019
- Trump and Graham Play Good Cop, Bad Cop — Nate Jackson, December 5, 2018
- Thank You Justice Kavanaugh — Mark Alexander, October 8, 2018
- Kavanaugh Justifiably Angry at Outrageous Demo Strategy — Mark Alexander and Nate Jackson, September 28, 2018
- Video: Graham's Blistering Rebuke of Dems — Media Editors, September 28, 2018
- Republicans Blast FBI Bias Exposed in the IG Report — Political Editors, June 20, 2018
- Bombshell Senate Memo Affirms House FISA Findings — Nate Jackson, February 8, 2018
- Comey Had Hillary's Back the Whole Time — Thomas Gallatin, September 1, 2017
- It Might Be Time for Congress to Boost Defense Spending — National Security Desk, May 27, 2016
- Lindsey Graham Suspends Candidacy for President — Dan Gilmore, December 21, 2015
- Who Drops Out Next? — Nate Jackson, October 29, 2015
- America's Next Top Executive — Dan Gilmore, August 13, 2015
- Paul and Graham Both Have Something to Learn — Nate Jackson, June 2, 2015
- Did Someone Say It's Time for Lindsey Graham? — Lewis Morris, May 19, 2015
- Graham, Perry, Jindal Announce Possible Announcements — Nate Jackson, May 18, 2015
- Russian White House Hacking Shows We're Not Prepared — April 9, 2015
- Hillary Email Scandal Catches Obama in Transparency Untruth — March 10, 2015
- Loretta Lynch Approved by Judiciary Committee — February 27, 2015
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.