- Nord Stream Sabotage: Who Done It? — Thomas Gallatin, September 30, 2022
- Don't Depend on Dictators — Lewis Morris, August 4, 2022
- The Great Reset's Worldwide Wreckage — Douglas Andrews, July 12, 2022
- The Long Hot Summer ... of Blackouts? — Michael Swartz, June 29, 2022
- Energy Fallout From Russia's Invasion — Michael Swartz, March 2, 2022
- Are NATO Nations Finally Taking NATO Seriously? — Nate Jackson, March 1, 2022
- Why Are We Buying Russian Oil? — Brian Mark Weber, February 18, 2022
- Biden's Afghan Cluster: Implications for NATO — Mark Alexander, August 20, 2021
- China Hacks, Russia Expands, Biden Dithers — Brian Mark Weber, July 23, 2021
- Trump Moves Troops, Romney Squeals — Douglas Andrews, July 30, 2020
- It's Time to Move Troops From Germany — Harold Hutchison, June 11, 2020
- Was the Shutdown Worth It? — Lewis Morris, June 9, 2020
- Despite Naysayers, Europe Sides With Trump on Iran — Thomas Gallatin, January 15, 2020
- 30 Years After USSR Collapse, Mindless Millennials Embrace Socialism — Mark Alexander, November 11, 2019
- NATO Might Just Survive — Brian Mark Weber, April 5, 2019
- NATO's Holiday From History Is Over — Arnold Ahlert, July 19, 2018
- How Russia Got Kompromat on Germany — Harold Hutchison, July 19, 2018
- Why Canada and Germany Deserved a G7 Smackdown — Harold Hutchison, June 13, 2018
- Europe's Leaders Finally Admit Mass Migration Is a Problem — Political Editors, March 7, 2018
- Germans Are Increasingly Leery of Open Door Policy — Jordan Candler, January 19, 2018
- Merkel Wins Again, but Germany Is Changing Course — Paul Albaugh, September 26, 2017
- How Tense Are Things Between Merkel and Trump? — Michael Swartz, June 2, 2017
- Merkel Bemoans U.S. Leadership Under Trump — Thomas Gallatin, May 30, 2017
- Europe in Crisis: Compassion Can't Stop Islamist Terror — Arnold Ahlert, January 5, 2017
- Radical Islamist Attacks Berlin Christmas Market — Political Editors, December 21, 2016
- Tuesday Top Headlines — Publius, December 20, 2016
- Europe's Migrant Crisis Not Going Away — Thomas Gallatin, August 3, 2016
- The Torrent of Progressive-Enabled Terror Continues — Arnold Ahlert, July 25, 2016
- Cracks Form in Germany's Open Door Policy — Thomas Gallatin, July 12, 2016
- WaPo Worries German Muslims Heading to Gas Chambers — Jordan Candler, June 7, 2016
- Insulting, or Telling It Like It Is? — Louis DeBroux, January 13, 2016
- What’s the Real Motive Behind German Green Party's Plan to Ban Petrol-Driven Vehicles? — E. Calvin Beisner, January 11, 2016
- A Multiculturalist-Enabled Grope Fest — Arnold Ahlert, January 11, 2016
- Cologne's New Year's Eve Brings 60 Sexual Assaults — Dan Gilmore, January 6, 2016
- A Contrary Christmas Tale: How Germany Won WWII — Marvin J. Folkertsma, December 23, 2015
- Invading Germany — Cal Thomas, December 1, 2015
- The Decline of Modern Germany — Victor Davis Hanson, October 29, 2015
- Berlin Wall Fell 25 Years Ago — November 10, 2014
- Blocking Obama's ISIL Strategy — September 12, 2014
- About That 'Broad Coalition'... — September 11, 2014
- Kerry Spied on in Middle East — August 4, 2014
- Feinstein: Germany Has to Lead Dealing With Russia — July 21, 2014
- Germany Expels CIA Chief — July 10, 2014
Who We Are
The Patriot Post is a highly acclaimed weekday digest of news analysis, policy and opinion written from the heartland — as opposed to the MSM’s ubiquitous Beltway echo chambers — for grassroots leaders nationwide. More
What We Offer
On the Web
We provide solid conservative perspective on the most important issues, including analysis, opinion columns, headline summaries, memes, cartoons and much more.
Choose our full-length Digest or our quick-reading Snapshot for a summary of important news. We also offer Cartoons & Memes on Monday and Alexander’s column on Wednesday.
The Patriot Post is steadfast in our mission to extend the endowment of Liberty to the next generation by advocating for individual rights and responsibilities, supporting the restoration of constitutional limits on government and the judiciary, and promoting free enterprise, national defense and traditional American values. We are a rock-solid conservative touchstone for the expanding ranks of grassroots Americans Patriots from all walks of life. Our mission and operation budgets are not financed by any political or special interest groups, and to protect our editorial integrity, we accept no advertising. We are sustained solely by you. Please support The Patriot Fund today!
The Patriot Post and Patriot Foundation Trust, in keeping with our Military Mission of Service, are proud sponsors of the National Medal of Honor Heritage Center, the Congressional Medal of Honor Society, Folds of Honor, Honoring the Sacrifice, Warrior Freedom Service Dogs, Officer Christian Fellowship, the Air University Foundation, the Naval War College Foundation, and the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Support The Patriot Post
★ PUBLIUS ★
“Our cause is noble; it is the cause of mankind!” —George Washington
Join us in prayer for our nation, that good and righteous national leaders would rise and prevail, and that division would be healed so we would be united as Americans. We pray also for the protection of our military Patriots, first responders and their families, and comfort for veterans who are suffering.
The Patriot Post is protected speech, as enumerated in the First Amendment and enforced by the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, in accordance with the endowed and unalienable Rights of All Mankind.
Copyright © 2023 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.